Monday, March 29, 2010

Illustrator Component Proposal

I am not sure exactly what my final visual component for this midterm essay will be. However hope to use a combination of photoshop and illustrator in order to generate some sort of logo as well as visual representation of the new product I chose which was the invisibility cloak. Using illustrator I can create a logo for the product using the basic shape tools and warping them in order to create a unique and original image in the end. Combining this with photoshop I will also be able to have high quality photographic images that i can manipulate by only using sections or morphing them with other photographs. I envision my completed assignment being some kind of visual representation of what the invisibility cloak can do and its functionality along with a logo that represents the product itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment